Account Executive for Casual Living & Exterior Design
Reports to: VP, Group Publisher, Furniture Today/Casual Living/Home Accents Today
Purpose of the Position:
The overall purpose of this position is: to act as Executive Assistant for PBM, supporting the CEO, Owner/Chief Executive, and other Sr. Leader Team members (which includes up to five individuals), and to provide key marketing and sales support functions for the Furniture/Today Publisher and Director.
Detailed Duties include:
- Support all senior-level leaders as assigned in day to day operations such as but not limited to: managing calendars, making travel/meeting/event arrangements, coordinating major meetings and presentations as well as other preparations for key decisional meetings, creating reports and presentations for individuals and teams to support business decision-making, utilize technology systems/software to support the company’s operations, assisting with budget tracking and reporting.
- Work with Sr. Leaders to represent the company regarding internal and external communications, often speaking on behalf of leaders.
- Act as a go-to resource for company technology systems/software, including understanding and utilizing all systems to bring business data together for decision-making, often being the resource to train new employees on company systems/software, continuously looking for efficient and new operational workflow processes using systems/software.
- Act as the centralized Sales Information resource for the Furniture/Today Publisher and entire account management/sales team. In this capacity coordinate and submit proposals and quotations, track sales progress year over year and to goal, troubleshoot CRM and other minor technical problems, maintain sales database records/contacts, and proactively prepare the sales team for events/calls/other as required.
- Act as a project manager/coordinator on an as-needed basis.
Requirements for this position include:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as a Sales Assistant, Project Manager or Executive Assistant
- Minimum of three years’ experience, preferably in a sales environment with high energy and fast pace
- Ability to operate in a paperless working environment
- Strong technological skills including Excel, CRM, Presentational software packages or other that support business decision-making and public relations
- Extreme organizational and prioritization skills
- Resourcefulness, with the ability to react professionally in a stressful environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time to events/conferences.
Send resume with a strong cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org