Research Project Analyst
Position located in Greensboro, NC corporate headquarters
PBM seeks a Research Project Analyst for our expanding Strategic Insights & Business Research department in NC. The successful individual will be outstanding in his/her primary research skills and proactive in outreach, leveraging existing sales relationships to build our research line of business. Significant interaction with our sales executives will pave the way for success in providing research projects that enhance our clients’ overall impact and performance in the home furnishings and related markets. Requires 3 yrs minimum research development experience.
The following key tasks are part of this position:
- Work with clients, publishers and sales executives to identify research project needs, and then proactively develop market/research ideas to fulfill client needs.
- Understand, recommend and oversee the development of key research projects in a fashion to pitch, close and follow through on the sale of key research data to marketing executives and leaders of client companies. This is accomplished through partnering with company sales representatives.
- Assist Director of Research with design methodologies, data analysis, final reports, presentations and other tools to utilize in the delivery of consultative selling to potential customers (full project life cycle).
- Develop a marketing plan of action that is communicated and partnered through all seven brands and functions throughout the company.
- Act as a primary lead generator in the research business for our company.
- Attend industry events and market showcases to keep pace with emerging trends and to identify opportunities for expanding the Research Line of Business.
Desired skills and requirements are:
- Minim of 3 years research project development, with a preference toward marketing/advertising intelligence and research services.
- Strong background in primary and secondary marketing research techniques, with proven examples of successful research projects.
- Goal oriented, well organized and able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to engage executives and speak in a crisp, articulate manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and presentation techniques.
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills.
- Self-starter who desires to be a team player in the growth and development of a research department.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
Send resume with a strong cover letter to email@example.com