The art director is responsible for driving creative direction of Gifts & Decorative Accessories brand publication and marketing projects (print and non-print) in collaboration with the editorial and production staffs. The individual will create templates within the print magazine framework, design creative layout and provide illustrative materials to tell the story. In addition the individual provides design and production of special projects including ad boards, brochures, direct mail, speculative ads, inserts and redesigning products for branding purposes.
The successful individual will possess:
- a 2-year or 4-year graphics design degree (or related degree)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in creative layout/branding design with an eye for design and a love for creativity
- Strong work ethic
- Proven team member experience
- Desire to beat a deadline
- Ability to work in Greensboro, NC office.
Send resume with a strong cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org