Senior Account Executive, Southern Central US, Furniture Today brand
The Sr Account Executive for Furniture Today, a brand in the Home Furnishings division of BridgeTower Media, is responsible for driving advertising (print and digital), marketing campaigns, branding programs and multi-faceted programs that may include research, events, webinars, round tables, social media, websites, custom designed content, sponsorships or registration revenue for specific accounts in a geographic territory. The territory identified for this position is the southern central U.S. The Sr Account Executive will be expected to service an existing book of business and grow the portfolio through a contractual and relationship sale.The successful Sr Account Executive candidate will work in Greensboro, NC and:
- Possess a 4-year business or related degree,
- Have sales experience preferably in the furniture or related industry – possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling advertising or selling in a long-term relationship sales environment – with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets,
- Be able to travel 40% of time to trade shows/events/clients and work flexible hours (some weekends),
- Possess a curiosity about clients/industry retailers/business operations with a desire to creatively solve problems,
- Be a strong self-starter with outstanding organization skills and superb presentation skills who desires to be an integral part of a strong sales team, and
- Preferably have experience using a CRM system and forecasting process with a proven knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
If you have an interest or know of someone you’d like to refer, please see Melinda Webster in the Greensboro NC office, EMAIL US or call 336.605.1017.